Oct 10, 2022

Dining Room Painted


The dining room went from Benjamin Moore's Salisbury Green (a lovely soft sage) to Woodland White (the lightest sage I could find). It's a lovely whisper of sage. I love that the vibe of this room in green, but I needed something fresh. Lighter. Brighter. This is just right. 



This room was a pain to paint because we have BIG clunky furniture. We accidentally scratched the floor moving the big white cabinet. I had to pull out the roller to do this room, so I did most of the edging and brushwork at my own pace in small spurts, then blocked off a couple of hours to use the roller to finish it off. I'm really happy with the way it came out. 


The updated cabinet by the back door is still working well and looks good in the space: 





No comments:

Post a Comment