Aug 27, 2010

Knobs!

In our house we watch TV.  I love TV.  I wish we had more time to watch TV. Our living room layout is centered around the TV - no piece of furniture is going to get more eyeball time than our media stand. So I really wanted some fabulous knobs to dress the piece up and bring it to a whole new level.

I just happened to be in Anthropologie last night when I came across these beauties.  There were dozens of light yellow knobs in this style, but only 2 dark yellow knobs left - the exact same color as the wallpaper in the living room.  They are also the same shape and style as the pair on the red media cabinet and I love coordinating stuff like that.  And now I couldn't be happier - they really work to start bringing the room together.

For me, the beauty is in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment