Oct 4, 2010

Far Hills Rummage Sale Success

Every time I go to the Far Hills Rummage sale, I find something that was totally worth the trip.  Last year it was a lovely little $8 side table in a love dark mahogany finish.  This year it was a mix of fun random things:


A $6 yellow and gray stripe silk pillow with a down insert that totally matches our bedroom bedspread, and a $3 fall berry wreath for my front door (don't mock the wreath, I'm excited about being a homeowner... let me be festive with a cheery front door).



A set of matching ceramic pots for the front porch that will look cohesive and stylish with flowers in the spring ($16 for 4).


Dollar Books.  A whole lot of new books to read!  And a $6 white medicine cabinet for our half bath downstairs.  We're having trouble salvaging the original upstairs one so this should help.  I also got a $4 wooden magazine rack for my reading nook.  It's black, but I forgot to take a picture of it.

My shopping companions were equally successful.  Coach bags, books, vintage napkins, Michael Kors wool skirts, nightstands, mirrors straight out of Anthropologie, never used wooden salad bowl sets...  totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment