Sep 7, 2011

Bathroom Artwork Swap


It’s fall now in my book - the pools have closed, the kids are back in school, the days are a getting noticeably shorter and the light has changed.  Labor day has passed, it’s cool and rainy out, and I decided it’s time to swap out the bathroom artwork.  Back in February I couldn’t decide between two sets of prints - colorful sea creatures or simple seaweed silhouettes.  My solution was to do an artwork timeshare.  Each set would get two seasons out of the year until I found a new home for one or got tired of changing them out.


The seaweed prints also looks nice with the whale.


I still absolutely love these prints and I’m glad to finally see them up.  It helps keep things feeling fresh and it only takes a few minutes of effort.  All pictures are from Vintage Printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment