Mar 25, 2014

An Experiment


I’m running an experiment - advertising. I’ve signed up with an advertising network for 3 months to let them run ads on this site. Over the next few days ads are going to appear on the site.

I didn’t come to this decision lightly. This blog has always been a hobby, a thing of love, not a business. But at the same time, I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this site and we thought it would be worth trying out as a way to fund future projects.

I say again, this is an experiment. If you don’t like the ads, tell me. If you see an ad you find offensive from the ad network, PLEASE tell me. I am also considering sponsored ad space, so let me know if you would be interested in that. You can reach me at hiyellowhouse {at} aol {dot} com for all comments and inquiries. I don’t want to lose readers over this change. If you don’t mind the ads or like something you see, please help support this site with your clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment