May 7, 2014

Pergola Trellis Finished


The pergola trellis staining is finally done, it’s beautiful if I do say so myself. It blends perfectly into the pergola structure and feels like it’s always been there. LOVE.


I’ve been wanting to stain this with a second coat for over a week, but the weather wouldn’t cooperate. It was raining or about to rain within 24 hours. Spring is fickle like that sometimes.

It’s a good thing we got the second coat on when we did because the clematis vines are long enough now to start climbing.



We’re really happy with how this came out. It provides just the right amount of privacy to feel more like an outdoor room and should provide ideal support for the vines. I have visions of it covered in green leaves and flowers - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment