Mar 20, 2015

A Few Things

I know I disappeared again. It wasn’t intentional and no one was even sick this time, but there were not enough hours in the day. My regular job was extra demanding, my two freelance projects were due at the same time on top of long work hours. I had a conference in New York City, we had Oliver’s first dentist appointment, cars to be inspected, car services appointments, doctor appointments. I’ve also been trying to make fresh air and exercise more of a priority, so my breaks have been spent away from the computer. Excuses, excuses.

Next week is going to be even worse, we have 3 different preschool interviews (for Fall enrollment), another car service appointment, new projects starting, busy days at work… I’m not sure how we’ll fit it all in. I am going to try to post more though and be a little more proactive, but I don’t think we’ll be back to a regular posting schedule for a little while.

Despite my lack of blogging, we have been working on house-related things...


Mike has been working on the electrical in the basement. The new light is in, though he needs to finish the wiring side of things.


I planted the tomato seeds for the garden (and the musk melon seeds as an experiment).


We’re patching the living room ceiling (in progress) from the radiator leak.


Oliver also officially stopped sitting in a high chair. He just woke up one day and completely refused to sit in a “baby seat” anymore. I had planned on using the high chair for as long as possible, since it converts to a junior chair without a tray at the table, but Oliver was having none of it. It took a ton of convincing to get him to even use the booster seat, he just wanted to be a big boy in a grown up chair.

Lastly we’re also planning our next big "finishing" project - the master bedroom - which I will share more about next week (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment