May 8, 2015

Spring Morning

It’s been a crazy spring. I keep hoping I can go back to a regular posting schedule, but I think my sporadic posting will continue to be the new normal for a while. My regular day job has expanded (in a good way), but I have a lot more responsibilities that make my days a lot more exhausting and intense. Plus now I have to travel for business (something I've avoided since Oliver was born!). I've also taken on a new freelance project that's going to take up a lot of my time over the next few weeks, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. When you combine that with household chores, errands, family time with Oliver, time with our extended family and friends... it doesn't leave a lot of room for big household projects. I love working on our house and I love this blog, you just have to bear with me while I get through all the life-related craziness.

In the meantime, just enjoy Georgia enjoying a spring morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment