Aug 13, 2018

Shells, coral and rocks - oh my!

A few weeks ago, we went with Mike's side of the family on a cruise in the Caribbean. It was amazing. There were 16 of us, the kids had a great time with their cousins and all the adventures and we got to experience some truly beautiful places. Jumping off a catamaran into the aqua waters of Sint Maarten, snorkeling in Magen's bay in St. Thomas, swimming with sting rays in the Bahamas.

And of course, now we have a whole new vacation collection of shells, coral and rocks.


Our family's favorite souvenirs always seem to be shells, rocks and maps. I didn't find any good maps on our cruiser-centric shopping trips (apparently everyone wants duty-free designer duds, booze and jewelry?), but we did find a lot of great shells and coral bits washed up on the beaches.



It was beautiful, so beautiful!






No better way to remember the beautiful beaches. It's been a long time since Mike and I were in the Caribbean and I think I'm more enchanted than ever with the colors of the water. (Aqua is my favorite color after all...)




No comments:

Post a Comment