Jul 21, 2010

Closet Shelving



The closet shelf is up! We went with a totally plain basic shelf and hanging rod for now. I'd like to do more, perhaps even something nicer/fancier when we have the money, but for now all I want to do is hurry things along so we can move back into the room. It took forever to find the studs behind all this old crazy plaster (even with a stud finder), but hopefully the extra time and effort (and the wound from accidentally drilling my thumb) will be worth it when all my heavy clothes don't rip down the wall and fall to the floor.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that dress?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is from Target - part of the Liberty of London collection from the spring.

    I'm really tickled by the number of responses I'm getting over this dress - I think it's more popular than anything else in the house! And until today I never realized that it matched my wallpaper. But thank you (you know who you are) for noticing!!

    ReplyDelete