Sep 23, 2010

Kitchen Knobs on a Budget


These are the knobs that are going on the kitchen cabinets and drawers.  I know that I already shared the drawer pulls from my trip to Restore back in July, but never got around to sharing the coordinating knobs from Target.  Surprisingly they match perfectly.  I actually originally wanted a different set of knobs, ones that I had used when we refinished Mike's dresser a year ago, but Target no longer carried them.   However they had these knobs instead and I'm really happy for the change - not only are these a much better weight and thicker shape than the old ones (for the same price!), but I think this new design actually coordinates better with the drawer pulls.  Target's latest assortment seems to be channeling higher-end stores like Restoration Hardware for their knock-offs - and I for one am very pleased about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment