Oct 6, 2010

Primed and Ready


We seriously spent a good week plastering those walls.  It takes forever because you can only do a little bit at a time.  You have to let it dry, come back, sand it down and add more.  Over and over again.  It took forever to do the upstairs bathroom and it took forever to do the kitchen.  But now we're finished plastering and I primed the walls!  Everything looks so bright and white now (and a little splotchy but whatever it's primer).

It's a totally blank canvas, ready for paint.  Choosing the color has been impossible.  Seriously my mind keeps changing every day.  I thought once the cabinets were white and the walls primed I would have a better idea, but this room could be so many different colors from my swatches!  A neutral light gray, a dramatic dark gray, a soothing sage green, a soft retro blue, a sunny yellow... so many options!

No comments:

Post a Comment