Feb 15, 2011

Decorative Plate


I've never really thought of myself as the type of person who decorates the walls with plates.   Except since we bought this house I've definitely been breaking a lot of my own rules.  And this plate is too gorgeous to hide behind glass doors in a crowded cabinet.  I love the detailed patterns in the feathers and it coordinates perfectly with the wallpaper in the living room.  Mike actually got it for me for Christmas and we finally picked up a hanging kit from the hardware store.  It was a cinch to put up and I think this wall in the dining room is the perfect spot for it too. 

2 comments:

  1. Is this Anthropologie? It's really pretty! I didn't see them on the site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Anthropologie! Sadly I don't think they are available anymore... It's the best and worst part about Anthro - they are always getting cool new stuff in, but they rarely keep anything in store for very long.

    ReplyDelete