Mar 19, 2012

Storage Ottoman

I found this cloth covered storage ottoman for $25, it was the last one in available at our local Target in a completely emptied isle. I had seen it on the website but it was only available in-store, a new addition to their Restyle line. (Note: depending on the Target you go to, some have plenty left.) Originally I had wanted a chocolate brown one to blend with the espresso furniture, but I think the navy pairs nicely with the wall color and dark wood. It also looks lovely with the water-inspired baby blanket I made. We’re hoping to find a navy blue cushion for the rocking chair to bring it all together.

I love that this ottoman has storage inside to help corral some of the baby stuff. It makes a great foot rest when sitting in the rocking chair, or could even work as a temporary side table. We have to store it next to the chair and pull it out as needed - the room is too small to have any sort of footrest out, it blocks the way into the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment