Mar 20, 2012

Woodland Critter Figurines

We found these at Michael’s when I stopped in for more yarn. Usually I’m not a big fan of cheap plastic toys (and the clutter they create), but these I could not resist. They just look really cool - no cartoon critters here.

The labels said for “ages 3+” so it will be a while before these transition from decor to toys, but I can totally picture our future toddler playing with them. Perhaps they will battle a contingent of dinosaurs? Go into outer space? Ride around in some toy cars? Assist GI Joe in a mission?

The raccoon is ridiculously large compared to the others but I don’t care. I also love the expression on the moose’s face... but I think the fox is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute. You could always display them on a shelf until he's old enough to play with them! I like the fat raccoon! GWS

    ReplyDelete