May 1, 2012

Crown Molding

Yesterday while viewing the finished bookcase, you could see a sneak peak of the crown molding we put up. Here's what it looks like in the rest of the room:


The crisp white molding really makes the light blue on the ceiling pop. Finally even in the pictures you can (mostly) tell that we painted it a pale blue! The molding also really finishes off the wallpaper wall so nicely, framing everything in. There's something about trim that really finishes off a room.


Also as my due date quickly approaches for June... for the month of May I’m dragging the posts out with the nursery. Anyone who’s worried that we’re getting a little too close to our baby boy’s due date can rest assured that we’ve actually made great progress. As I near my final month of pregnancy (more or less) I find myself slowing down significantly - I wanted to make sure we had enough content to get us through to my maternity leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment