Sep 13, 2012

A Few Nursery Updates

The forest ranger’s woodland nursery has had a few changes over the summer. First we added the adorable woodland rug from Ikea - even though it’s a square in a long narrow room, it was too cute to resist.


His little action figure toy shelf also has a few more things on it now.

I also finally had a chance to dig through my parent’s attic (much easier to do when not pregnant) and pull out a few stuffed animals saved from my childhood. This bear and frog are obviously woodland themed so I put them in his bedroom. They have a lot of sentimental value for me (the frog was a gift from my dad when I was born) so I’m really glad my parents saved them for all these years - it’s really special to be able to pass them down to my son!

And of course the new additions from Target look great mixed into the shelves. And when we need more space on the shelves for toys and books, I’ll gladly incorporate a lot of this into my decor in the rest of the house.

I'm really happy with the way this room came out. It's a very small space but well organized, functional, and really fun. Walking into his room always brightens my day (mostly because of the adorable baby, but the room is cheerful too!).



No comments:

Post a Comment