Mar 20, 2013

Free Vintage Poster Printables

I love free stuff. I've mentioned it before, but one of my favorite art resources is Vintage Printable with tons of beautiful free images that are now public domain. We have multiple prints throughout the house from there. And now I have a new art print resource to add to my list - FreeVintagePosters.com.


They have a ton of cool, free vintage posters at large sizes, high resolution. You print them out at home or with your favorite printing resource. I definitely want to add a couple prints to my planned gallery wall on the stairwell, but I'm having a terrible time narrowing down the choices.

There are even some very funny vintage public service announcements that could make amusing greeting cards. Who wouldn't want to receive a thinking-of-you note in the mail about butter?


www.freevintageposters.com

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Definitely going to check this out. Thanks for sharing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to check this out. LOVED Vintage Printable since you shared it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Vintage stuff. Thankyou so much for all the free printable downloads. I'm just starting to get into Journaling so this is exciting. Thanks again, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete