Oct 21, 2014

3 Things for Today


Over the summer I packed up the last of my childhood things from my Dad's house (long overdue at my age I know!), and I've been trying to figure out what to do with the things I kept. A lot of the boxes went into the basement and were recently organized. These 3 things made it upstairs - I'd like to put them out.


I've always loved this picture of pressed flowers. The little oval frame with gold edging, the flowers on a green background. It's just very charming and feminine, timeless in the sense that it appeals to a child and an adult. It's just pretty - so I need to find a good spot for it.


On the other hand, it will be easy to find a use for a makeup case.


Rocks and gems are all over Anthropologie these days. This is just a paperweight in mineral form, but I do love the splash of aqua in the coloring. I think it might look nice out on my dresser or desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment