Dec 17, 2014

Getting into the Christmas Spirit


This holiday season, we've been trying to squeeze out as much magic as possible for Oliver. Our house is decorated inside and out. We have two trees.  We've been doing elf on a shelf and our Advent calendar every day. We listen to Christmas music and sing carols. Over the weekend we took Oliver to our town's festival and he got to see Santa (he didn't like it). We've been celebrating with family and friends and I'd like to think that Oliver finds the whole thing (except for maybe sitting on Santa's lap) fun and magical.

On the "work" side of Christmas, I think we're on top of things. Our Christmas cards are out, gifts are shipped. I'm almost done shopping, though I still have a ton of wrapping to do. Really the last big thing on my list is baking a truck-load of Christmas cookies (you can find all my favorite recipes here and here), and that's more fun than anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment