Feb 25, 2016

Before and After: Office to Big Boy Room

I love how Oliver's big boy room came out. It's not a dramatic change - same wall color, same carpet, similar layout, and a lot of the same furniture - but that's what I think I love most about it. I am so happy that we were able to transition this room from a sunny office to a cheerful bedroom for Oliver so smoothly.



I should have taken these photos with a wide-angle lens like these office photos for a better side by side comparison, but the lens was in my office boxes that still have to be organized. Next time.


My favorite part is the dark ceiling. I want all of our ceilings dark now. It makes such a difference in the room - the ceiling feels higher and the room feels more spacious.



I still think we'll make changes and improvements to the room over time, but I'm so happy with how it came out.









1 comment:

  1. Love those pops of turquoise! One of my favorite colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete