Mar 7, 2024

Spring is Coming


The weather is warm and feels like spring outside these past couple days. It's almost time to start my garden seeds. I have a nice stack of garden catalogs with me to tide my garden-loving heart over so I don't start them too soon and end up with leggy plants. It all starts so quickly once the weather changes - seeds to be started, dahlia bulbs to pot up, mulch to be ordered soon. 


(While I'm drooling over the David Austin catalog, it does not mean I'm buying another rose anytime soon. To be honest the 4 I have are very high maintenance as it is)

I need to take some photos of our latest projects that took up our (limited) amount of free time this winter. We finally tackled the kitchen ceiling repairs and the basement reorganization. Both have been big projects we've really dragged our feet on for a long, long time. The last step is repainting the kitchen and we'll be able to check it off our list.


No comments:

Post a Comment