Jun 24, 2010

My New Coffee Tables



Dear Sears,

I would like to thank you for your excellent customer service. Not only did your delivery men kindly leave my washer and dryer in the middle of my living room, but your customer service representatives were so eager to help me resolve the issue that they kept accidently hanging up on me in their enthusiasm. Or transferring me to the warehouse, or accidently leaving me on hold for 30+ minutes until I gave up and called back. It only took 14 phone calls to reach someone who could understand why a washer and dryer blocking the front door wasn’t ideal when you are having your furniture moved in. Unfortunately while my next-day appointment was lost forever, I am pleased to report that all 8 people I spoke to said that they could schedule me a new appointment for sometime next week. In the meantime I’m making excellent use of my new coffee tables.

Best regards,
Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment