Mar 15, 2012

Babbling Brook Baby Blanket

I like to crochet - it relaxes me and makes me feel productive at the same time. It’s been especially nice since I’ve been off home remodel duty. I crocheted a baby blanket for our little boy using the colors of water in a chevron pattern that reminds me of a babbling brook or the ripples on a lake. The color pallet was actually inspired by our trip to Washington State last summer where water is everywhere - gray, blue, and navy depending on the weather.

The blanket looks nice with the wall color and should coordinate well with the bedding fabric. The yarn is super soft and cozy and will hopefully get a lot of use in the fall and winter.

1 comment:

  1. We use ours EVERY day. Believe me, it's going to get a LOT LOT LOT of use for your little bundle! :) We love ours. Sarah is so lucky to have a talented Aunt and Godmother who loves her so much she made her not only one but TWO of them! :)

    ReplyDelete