May 18, 2012

Upcoming Maternity Leave

I have no idea when - but one of these days I’m going to go into labor and probably disappear from the blog for a little while. I’m not due until early June, but our little boy could come sooner or later. So just in case our little forest ranger (since he’ll be living in a woodland themed bedroom) decides to make an early appearance, I thought I would warn everyone about my impending maternity leave now (not that it should be a huge surprise).

When our baby boy is born I’ll be taking an official maternity break from my regular job, my freelance work, and even the blog. For a few weeks I’m planning on focusing almost all of my attention towards motherhood and getting the hang of things. Then I hope to slowly ease back into things around here first. When I’m back, I’ll be posting sporadically for a while instead of my usual once-a-day blurb. So you’ll have to bear with me for a while, but I hope you’ll keep checking back and visiting. Until then though... onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment