May 22, 2014

Bicycle Welcome Mat


Last weekend Mr. O and I were at Target buying bulk baby wipes and horizon milk boxes and 100 other things we actually needed when Oliver saw this from a half mile away, shouting, “BIKE! BIKE! BIKE!” Oliver has been obsessed with bicycles recently, ever since he was gifted his very own balance bike. He was so happy and animated, pointing with a big smile, so we went over to check it out. I’m such a sucker for things like this. Green and navy are such a great color combination, it would be such a nice bright pop of color that wouldn’t clash with the yellow house… The welcome mats were also on sale... I’ve always wanted a cute one... My birthday was coming up… It could be Oliver’s birthday gift to me…


Welcome home little welcome mat. And thank you Oliver for choosing such a nice birthday gift for me to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment