Apr 19, 2016

Baby Blanket

I finished our baby boy's baby blanket! I'm really happy with how it came out.



The blanket is large for a baby so it will work into his preschool years (I did one like this for Oliver and he still uses it in the winter).


I meant to post this last week but I came down with a wicked cold. Oliver had it first and it gave him an ear infection and bronchitis, but he bounced back really fast after that. I fared better (no antibiotics) but it made for a looooong rough week. Mike ended up catching it too. I felt much better by the weekend, but suddenly came down with laryngitis on Saturday! I still have it today. It's surprisingly hard to wrangle a 3 year old when you can't speak above a whisper and are a super slow pregnant lady that can't keep up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment