Sep 1, 2010

Bathroom Decorating Details: New Knobs


Okay I confess. When I bought knobs for the media stand in the living room, I left out the part where I bought new glass knobs for the upstairs bathroom too. Then again, I also left out the part where I got totally overwhelmed by all the beautiful options and tried to buy all the knobs in the store.

I am really glad I got this particular style of glass knobs. They were not the ones I originally planned on getting, but these were less expensive and better suited in size for the vanity and medicine cabinet. They add a classic vintage touch to the newly remodeled bathroom and match the door knobs perfectly. I also really like that they coordinate with the shower curtain hooks as well. I love little details like this, they really help bring the room together.

No comments:

Post a Comment