Jan 20, 2011

The Semi-Finished Sun Room


So here's the sun room all together now in its semi-finished form.  New paint color, new window treatments (well mostly), a new light fixture and the living room couch.  We brought up a plant stand we were storing in the basement, and Mike fixed the sagging window. What's left?  Well other than the two missing roman shades (which are in-transit), there's a lot more I would like to do to this room... eventually.  But for now this works.  We can sit in here and read or work on our laptops or whatever and enjoy this bright sunny space - all I've ever wanted for this room.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is a wonderful resource to come for ample info! Do you mind if I make a trackback of some of your articles on my domain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. Just be sure to give proper credit to In The Little Yellow House and always provide a link back. I'm glad you enjoy the blog!

      Delete