Feb 8, 2011

Back to Restore

The other weekend we had a girl's trip to the Restore store.  While I didn't have the same first timer's luck of my previous visit, I did find a couple of good things.  The best was this pendant light, which we are going to hang in our upstairs hallway and replace the floral brass fixture that's there right now.  I like the clean lines and smoked glass of this new light, and for $15 it was a great price.  Excuse the lousy photo, this pendant is very difficult to hang/assemble/show off until installation.


I also picked some some miscellaneous odds and ends - switch plate covers, garden supplies, and a couple of glass globes I want to convert into candle holders to hang outside in the summer.  There were other temptations I didn't bring home - a modern mission style credenza in need of a little TLC with lots of storage for $56 (but it was too long for the couch to work as a console table), a brand new oriental rug  for just over $400 (that was originally thousands), and a gorgeous yellow sectional sofa that we had no room for but would have looked amazing with the wallpaper in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment