Feb 5, 2015

Master Bedroom Artwork Rearranged

When I was redoing the hallway artwork, I took the insect print from the master bedroom, leaving a gap on the wall.

New Hallway Arrangement
Master Bedroom from August 2011

So I decided to continue moving things around. Where the two prints were by the window, I put the umbrella print. Where the umbrellas were I put the watercolor island map that was in the office. Since moving my old dresser in there, the map has been awkwardly blocked. I decided to try it over the headboard and really liked it, it’s a better size for the space.



Of course now the other floral print is homeless, but I have a few places where it might look nice. Making little changes like this help rooms feel fresh without spending a lot (if any) money.

No comments:

Post a Comment