Jun 18, 2015

Nightstand Knobs

I haven't forgotten about the master bedroom project. I haven't made any progress on the nightstands that continue to take up space in our basement, but I did manage to make a stop into Anthropologie for knobs for the nightstands.

I had my choices narrowed down to two and I wanted to make the choice in person:

Chrysanthemum Pull:                                                        Prismatic Spring Pull:


They are both so beautiful. I love the pattern in the chrysanthemum knob, but then the luminous aqua of the prismatic knob is gorgeous. In person I ended up choosing the chrysanthemum knobs, but I am still holding out hope that I can find another use for the prismatic knobs somewhere else in the house.


While the prismatic ones are beautiful from the front (look at that aqua blue!), the sides were a very plain beige color and they stuck out really far. On bright white paint I thought it would clash. On the chrysanthemum knobs, the sides are beautifully decorated with flower petals. So they will look just as pretty from the sides and above as they do from the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment