Jun 17, 2013

3 Years in The Little Yellow House

On Friday, this blog hit its 3 year anniversary. Whoa. I can’t believe how fast time has flown by. This space has been an amazing outlet for me and a great motivator for us to keep working on our house. I am so grateful to all of you out there. From the ones who’ve been here from the beginning, to my newer regulars, to those who just stumbled upon this little space - thank you. Thank you for coming by, thank you for coming back. It’s a privilege to have you here.

Last Summer I had planned and promised to take updated photos of our rooms while I was out on maternity leave. Then I learned what having a newborn is really like and what maternity leave is really for (oh how naive I was!). It’s taken a full year, but with all the hosting we’ve been doing this spring, we finally had the opportunity to clean up and organize the house to get it party ready - and while we were at it, photo-worthy ready. I also have a new wide angle camera lens that lets me capture so much more of the room. It's been really fun to photograph the spaces with a great lens! So over the next 2 weeks we’re going to take a little Then & Now tour of our house. Fully updated with all new photos. I'll update the links below as we go along.

All of the new pictures are now available on our newly updated House Tour page!

Outside | Living roomKitchen | Half Bath | Dining Room | Sunroom turned Playroom | Upstairs Hall | Main Bath | Master Bedroom | Office | Guest Room turned Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment